Or call for more info
CompressorParts.com products are 100% OEM compatible and meet or exceed OEM specifications. Brand names and logos listed are for references only.
1. Stop the system's power unit.
2. Relieve any pressure in the filter line.
3. Drain the filter bowl by removing drain plug.
4. Loosen and remove bowl.
5. Remove the element by pulling downward with a slight twistingmotion and discard.
6. Replace bowl O-ring.
7. Lubricate element O-ring with system fluid and place a postin filter head.
8. Lubricate bowl O-ring, install bowl and tigthen to 69-70 ft.lbs.
9. Confirm there are no leaks after powering the system.
The proper selection and use ofcompressed air filters will prevent many short and long termproblems with your compressed air equipment and systems and saveyou substantially in down-time and component replacement costs overthe life of your compressed air system.
Our Oil Filter Replacements come witha manufacturer's warranty that matches or exceeds the original OEMwarranty and specifications.
Original equipmentmanufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer.On products marked "replacement," OEM names and part numbers arefor reference only.